Does height matter in terms of dating someone?

For example would you mind if your bae/boo was taller than you or shorter depending on your gender would you date them?

Ex: A short guy dates a tall girl or a tall guy dates a short girl?

• Yes, height is important
    55% (6)22% (4)34% (10)Vote
  • I don't care about their height
    27% (3)50% (9)41% (12)Vote
  • It bothers me, but I still date whoever I want.
    9% (1)11% (2)10% (3)Vote
  • Results
    9% (1)17% (3)15% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Been a short guy of 5 ft 3, i do prefer to date short girls as i feel taller girls would rather someone taller, it's probably all in my head. I went on two dates a while back with a shorter girl and she was mad about me but there was nothing there for me. I went on a few dates with taller girls but they were just once off. I've now been dating a nice girl shorter than me by about 2 inches but i really like her, we've been moving slowly as we work together but nearly there. She wears flat shoes when we go on dates which keep me taller which is very nice of her :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I've dated people ranging from 4'11 to 6'1, so height has never really been a factor for me. Taller, shorter, doesn't really make a difference. It much more important to find someone with a personality that matches up properly than a specific height. In my opinion, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh i prefer taller gals

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel like she should be shorter than me. probably because i associate height with strength and the guy should be the stronger one xD it´s stupid but this is how i think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I am like 5'9.5" and I would probably date a girl if she was a little taller, but if she was like 6'3" then she might be to tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height, though I do prefer a shorter girl. But if she's tall, she's tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I'm just under 6feet tall. She can be taller or way shorter. I'm cool with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not so important but it's a plus if she's a shortie :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't care about their height at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care about height, but since I'm only 5'1" it's unlikely I'll ever date a guy shorter than me, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal height is 5'9 and up but, he at least has to be taller then me. I am already short so, if a guy was my height or shorter he would be really short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just couldn't date a guy shorter than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • It does matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, just like any other factor about a person. there's nothing wrong about wanting a certain height.

0|0
    0|0