You think she cares and probably gonna come back? Or she doesn't give a fuck and wasn't ever trying to get serious?

Well I'm graduating highschool on Friday and I am 18 and i was dating this girl the full first semester of highschool id say 4 months but we broke up once the second month on some bs but got back together 2 days later i had strong feelings for her I dated few girls in the past in but she felt different were alike in many ways I was the "good guy" but i said things that were jerky out of anger in the first month but i stopped but then like the 4 month she started being a complete bitch texting me how she didn't feel the same/she doesn't care about me/act like we never started etc. Really horrible shit but when i seen her in person she never said those things to my face all she wanted to do was text she broke up with me the second time & we broke up 4 months ago but 2 weeks ago her closefriend (guy) is friends with my bestfriend (girl) He told her she used to talk about me 24/7 he was annoyed (he doesn't know im bestfriends with the girl) & i graduate Friday but last week i realized she watches what i do like if I'm with another girl she'll look but what makes me angry though she broke up with me she hasn't had a boyfriend also like she's rarely on social media & people tell me she's not looking for anyone so I am so confused after our last messages i don't wanna speak to her yet what do you think? Note: We haven't spoke in 4 months we both have mostly the same friends

Most Helpful Girl

• she will come back.

• Just curious what makes you think that?

What Girls Said 2

• The fact that she's not looking for anyone doesn't necessarily mean anything. If she doesn't feel the same it doesn't necessarily mean there is other guy.
    I guess only time will say if she still has feelings for you, all you said seemed mixed signals from her. If she still thinks about you, she'll come back. :)

• CAN YOU PLEASE SHORTEN THIS FREAKING STORY NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW YOUR WHOLE LIFE STORY BUT SWEET I GUESS I DIDN'T READ IT

• Sorry what you think though?

What Guys Said 1