Good boyfriend or not?

is it true that a good boyfriend never forces himself upon his girl? because my current boyfriend, forced me too kiss him, at first after a couple of hours, I didn't, but he kept trying, then he pins me against a wall and keeps trying, after another couple of hours, he asked if he was going to fast, I said yes, but he still kept going on like that for a week. I already kissed him and we are going out for awhile, but a lot of times I think he only wants me too have a gf, or just yea.. I tell him too, but he says no. so yea.. I don't know what to think.. good or bad?

i think a lot of your answers are right. He's asked me too skip school for him, and to sneak out, I'm already in trouble for my grades going low, and I've been in and out of the hospital, so I don't really need him putting any more of this on my shoulder
Thanks everyone. He pretty much was a rapist. and I got stuck being scared with an abusive guy who raped me for about 3 years, but it's all better now, and it's over between us, I just wish I could've been stronger then to avoid all of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad. In my opinion, he sounds like a potential rapist.

What Guys Said 3

• Bad. It's called rape. Dump him.

• lemme tel ya..tat dude is jusreuuin behind fo se*...so beaware..tk som tim and let him also understnad wt you want...

• Could you maybe try writing in english, so we can understand you a bit better?

• My key board is acting cocky. Sorry same mistake wouldn't be repeated again.

thank you

• that's not a good sign of things to come. he's not respecting your answer of no to a kiss, there's no telling if he'll ignore you when it comes to things later on.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like he is desperate for sex and doesn't actually care about you-he seems like an immature kid tbh. Why would you want a boyfriend who pressures you all the time into doing stuff you're not ready to do?