How can I talk to him?

I suck at communicating about serious things in relationship and dating. I'm having a problem right now and I can't move forward with him unless I talk to him and sort our problems out. Something isn't right and there are things to talk about. I'm not happy about our current situation right now and I don't want to sit here driving myself crazy. I am scared to make a fool out of myself, I don't want to make it big by setting a meeting I just want to talk to him in a casual way. I'm dealing with this by being angry and moody towards him. I don't even know if he cares but for myself I would like to know what's going on so I can move on or continue putting my time and energy on him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if sitting down and talking to him is too high stress, you might try writing him a letter or email.

I personally prefer to talk while taking walks - being outside and moving tends to settle my mind. Maybe there's something that works for you too?

What Guys Said 2

• it depends, do you know him in real life or just online?

• don't b angr y towards him... otherwise chances r he;ll b pissed off :/

is he?

What Girls Said 2

• Try texting him? Bring it up don't make it a big 'conversation' just have a chat.. Ask him what you wanna know and explain why! He might have things to ask you too! Don't stress, just be forward with him

• just relax and talk to him!