Girls (in their mid 20's but anyone can answer): If you liked a guy but found out he was a 27 year old virgin would you still date him?

Let's say you liked a guy and you found out (whether he told you upfront or you asked him) he was still a virgin at 27 and had never been on a date or had a girlfriend would you still want to date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an interesting thought! Yes I would, I think. As another poster said, it would be an opportunity to teach him to perform the way you like ;) Also, it shows that he has standards and isn't a player. I may be concerned that he is just desperate to finally lose his virginity but that's a judgment call. I'm sure you'll be able to know if he's really interested or not. At first when I thought about it I was thinking 'no way' because he wasn't experienced and may not know what on earth he's doing (bad sex) but on second thought I'd say I'd definitely go with it and give him the same chance I would any other man I was interested in and attracted to. Kind of sweet, really. :)

What Girls Said 10

• I can't see myself being attracted to a man who was a Virgin. The men I like get pussy lol

• And if you were attracted to him both looks wise and personality wise before you found out this information?

• I would still date him.

• I don't know he may get a taste of pussy and then feel like he wants to try a few before settling down, which at my age id want something more serious... this "more than one mentality" is just the average state of mind in most men and even women in today's society.

• Yeah why not? There's a first time for everything and you have to start somewhere. At least he's not all used up with a bunch of past relationship baggage and STDs.

• Of course I would.

• Yeah I would. I'd Actually like him to tell me as I'd feel that he trusts me rather than me pulling it from him... Just drop it in to conversation it's not that big of a deal being a virgin! x

• Yeah being a virgin isn't terrible. And plus I could teach him so much!! It would be nice

• I would. I feel now all men want is sex. Im 20f and am still a virgin and many guys stop talking to me because of it.

• Yes of course ^^
    If I love him, I'd gladly guide him, I think it would actually be fun to do
    if he's an amazing guy, why not?

• of course, i sure absolutely would.

What Guys Said 4

• i believe if the gal's mnuch more experienced... now she wouldn't ;)

• It shouldn't be a problem

• Unfortunately No.

Just lie and say you smash girls every weekend. They won't know the difference. Just remember to put it in the right hole the first time.

• I would hope so