Which White dominated country are the people least likely to marry a foreigner?

I'm a brown (not of African descent) guy i really like white girls but i know people who go to many countries or have been in relationships with many persons from Scandinavia, many U. S states Cananda etc many people from my country have been with whites from these countries be it men or women but i want to go to a country where i actually have to work hard to get a girlfriend where most people don't marry out etc does this place exist? the closet i could thikn of was possibly Argentina? or for a U. S states maybe the Dakotas? I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Norwegian? Swiss?

maybe

What Girls Said 2

• Switzerland I guess

• I think the US is pretty open.

What Guys Said 3

• A decade ago I might have said Switzerland, but a lot has changed recently. It is much more multicultural than it used to be.

Have you considered eastern Europe? Some of the former soviet states are quite culturally isolated. Slovakian girls can be super pretty.

• i will check in SWISS i hear many cultures r there now

• Russia is a very prejudice country. You will have a hard time there. 🙈

• but i've seen many people go there and become successful with women i want a girl where i really gotta work

• @asker Russia is the most racist country in the world against the black race so you won't find harder than that country.

• lol the dakotas? wth? just come to US or Canada dude, go to a big city, you'll be set