The guy I like sleeps with prostitutes and goes to strip clubs?

well, i've heard rumors about him going to brothels or once have been there from my best guy friend and he told me himself that he goes to stripclubs, and i was like OMG i can't keep up wiuth this, i think it was okay with the stripclub but not the brothel! i don't know if it's true but that's totally disgusting! he's that kind of guy who wouldn't date a none virgin and i really like him, he does too but how can i have a boyfriend like him? first, i don't like guys who do that kind of stuf second, he wouldn't date non virgins although he's a whore himself? that means he wouldn't want to date me if i wouldn't be a virgin, i don't know how to feel about all of this, if he'd change i'd probably accept his mistakes but he once told me that he did really bad things in the past even though he was in a relationship and i'm afraid that he'd do that to me as well, girls, guys am i overthinking? is every guy like this and i'm just overreacting?

sorry, i didn't mean any guy

Most Helpful Guy

• You say that you think he is disgusting and that he is a whore.
    How can this be a hard decision to make?

I don't know if you think that you are that special snowflake that he will change just for you. Or you think that he is broken and you are the solution. Those thought are what makes good girls date jerks and finally makes them bitter and hate all guys and call everyone jerks instead of just think and use their brains to begin with ans never get involved with those guys to begin with.

Just walk away from this.

What Guys Said 10

• Look at yourself. You are going after a guy who is 100% wrong for you and slapping the "I love you" sign on his ass and then soon will be calling him a bad person for being what you know now he is.

Women will go after a man who cheats, steals and lies and then get pissed when he cheats on them, lies and steals from them.

Find a church.

• I've only personally met one guy that used prostitutes, and I use to know a guy that owned a very large escort business. I wouldn't say it's normal, but there is a large enough demand to keep business rolling along for those in the industry... As far as strip clubs, I think that's sort of normal for guys in their early 20's to do for shits and giggles, though it was never my thing. Girls like that don't turn me on, so there's no why they could take money off me...

• personally i'd not consider sleepin wid pros cheatin... but if u do... i won't argue :D

• You could not pick a worse loser to be interested in. Hopefully, you don't accept anything less than a true gentleman.

• Lmao not every guy is like this. What the fuck? If every guy was like this then there wouldn't be any virgin guys on Earth. There wouldn't be any sexually frustrated guys on Earth. Find someone better to like.

• i'm sorry i didn't mean it

• You've heard rumors, from another man who might be jealous. We don't even know if it's true, way to jump to judgement. Strip clubs and brothels are completely different.

• Sounds like a sketchy dude

• Um, you should probably look for someone else...

• you are under 18 he can't get in its not true lol

• That's pretty seedy! lol

What Girls Said 5

• I'm almost in the same situation...
    The guy I like is a player.. I had clear signs that he liked me too as he was way different around me and respected me in comparison to the other girls... But still no matter how much I like him, and how much I think I could change him if he dated me, I don't know if I could trust him and have a relationship with him...

Yes some players change... But after their 25 years.. when they get mature and want to settle down with a nice girl...
    But still how can you trust anyone who was a player?

It's a difficult question to answer and depends 9n how much the guy wants to change and of course depends on how special the girl is..

• Not every guy is like that!

• Why do you want a guy who probably has contracted aids by now?

• he sounds like a shitty guy. Don't give him the light of day and find someone who has a better mentality.

• Get away from him... you said yourself that you wouldn't want to be with someone like him.