I played a cheating prank on my girlfriend and she got mad will she get over it or am I in trouble?

So i have this game i'm playing and in the game the guy cheats on his wife twice. to sum things up i told my girl that i cheated on her with 2 girls on the same day then she was like "is this a joke", i said "no, i'm so very sorry", then she went crazy and like choked me lol and said "this better be a f*cken joke or else", so i put her hands downa and i was like "i'm afraid not", then she said how she would never do it to me and all that stuff and began crying and i told her it was a joke and showed her in my video game that i cheated.

When i showed her she seemed a little ok but was mad at me and left my house :( we've been together 3 years and like i didn't know this joke would be that damn serous with her, she is always happy and likes to joke. Will she get over this? she won't call me back so what can i do? I realize i messed up.

But would you get mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Odds are that this relationship is over. Because of your immaturity and being emotional insensitive.

Next time don't joke about things like fidelity in a relationship.

• ah damn it we never got into this bad of a thing in 3 years, now i feel like crap now. Would flowers, chocolate and nice restaurant do the trick to make her feel better and for me to express that i love her and would never ever even think on cheating again it was a all a joke but she took it to heart Do you think i do that she will love me again?

• Best of luck to you! 8-)

• thanks man

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend would be lucky to be alive. Oh. And he'd be single. I would never take him back, forgive him, or find it funny.

• ah damn it :( we never got into this bad of a thing in 3 years, now i feel like crap now. Would flowers, chocolate and nice restaurant do the trick to make her feel better and for me to express that i love her and would never ever even think on cheating again it was a all a joke but she took it to heart :( Do you think i do that she will love me again?

• like i would of never thought of her choking me but it shows how much she loves in a weird way, but the thing si said, would the be good, would a letter even help?

• She will get over it.

• YES I WOULD BE MAD YOU PLAYED WITH HER FEELINGS ): i bet she wanted to die when u said that ! Ik i would

• Just give her some time... And do as much as u can to make her happy again.. And let her know you won't do anything like it again

• yes i will, i won't ever do it again and i will spoil her

• I'd be pissed as hell for a while and then get over it

• I don't think she'll have fallen out of love. She'll just be feeling hurt and insecure about herself and possibly questioning things. I'd apologise, say you understand you went too far and think about something unique she'd really like to get back in her good books. Somewhere she's mentioned going/doing, a film or okay she wants to see. Tailor it to her and make it unique :)

• yes i will, damn i do feel bad :( i hate to see her sad. But yeah i will say those things, thanks

• She will probably get over it. Give her time. Make sure she knows how much you love her.

What Guys Said 3

• Jesus man that's bad form making her cry! You better have something up your sleeve to make up! You should heartily apologise too otherwise you'll end up with it used against you for a very long time.

• Just tell her how you feel and admit you were an ass. She's obviously very upset so you really need to try and apologise. Make sure she knows you would never betray her.

• Dude what would do that for? It was joke until she asked you if it was joke and you said no. Now your just a liar she can't trust. She can't trust you now. Even if you earned it back, in the back of her mind she will always second guess you a little bit.

• guess she has no sense of humor... although u went 2 far bro :p