Girls, would you still date a chubby guy?

Would you still go out with a guy if he was chubby?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i would.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• It's not about what the person looks like, it is about their personality.
    If you fall in love with their personality you fall in love with their body.
    If you're wanting a relationship why date a girl who judges on your body size?
    You're you and if someone dates you it is for that reason, if being chubby is what you are then that shouldn't stop a person who is worth a relationship with you from being in a relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but as long as he is healthy and active. Chubby doesn't always mean unhealthy but if its from unhealthy habits then no for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually did go on a few dates with a chubby guy. I got along with him great, but he just never made a move, and then suddenly started ignoring me after 3 months with no explanation...

0|0
    0|0
  • Define chubby. I would if he is great in other aspects.
    I would want him to exercise with me, though. Not to lose weight, but to tone the body. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes :) as long as he's healthy, because it is possible to be both. It just makes him more cuddly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw, yeah. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest no.. But some girls like chubby guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. Although my ex was and it was so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup don bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has a cute face, and great personality and carry hiself well... then yes👍

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm not attracted to chubby guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. cute is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I will! My ex boyfriend is a chubby guy, tho! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would and I have dated some chubby guys. Honestly I'd prefer a chubby guy over a body builder guy any day. I prefer to feel softness when I hug them. I would want them to be healthy though no one wants the person they end up with to die well before them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I married a chubby dude

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A persons body reflects their lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0