Is the only reason I girl would want to be friends?

Is the only reason a girl would want to be friends major of the time because they arn't attracted to you. I heard this from my boss when i we were talking about this guy on the radio and he went on a date with this girl, and she laughed a lot and had a lot of fun but she only wanted to be friends even though he was a nice caring funny, fun to be around guy. I want the truth XD not a lie, because i know major of the people go on this sit to be lied to because it makes them feel better. Is the major of the ttime why a girl would want to be friends over a relationship is because she isn't really attracted to ya? Jw

Most Helpful Girl

• so not true.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes attraction and the way you carry yourself is a big part. Example this guy I know - he really isn't bad looking but compared to me he is ginormous like a big ass bear, he's a little overweight, and when I met him he had gunk in his eyes (big no no). I love having conversations with him and I'd love to have him as a friend but attraction in any form just wasn't there.

What Guys Said 2

• mostly she wants a guy's opinion about various topics i guess ::)

• Either that, or a relationship isn't feasible for whatever reason.