Am I wrong for thinking about this girl in thisn egative way, I don't know what to do I like her but, should I care about her history?

ok long story short i asked her out Monday to go out Thursday, and apparently she made some discions that made her incapable mentallty and she got in some serious trouble with her mom Thursday so i didn't hear from her till today which is Monday. i thought she kinda just bailed on me. well that Friday after Thursday i went into work and a guy she friends with who she was apparently with told me a very long detaield story about what they did. an then here's the kicker than kinda made me second guess my feelings about her. she apparently has like 20 bodies and messes around a lot and i kinda have to beleive it becuase she told me herself at first that she's a friends with benefits type girl. now when she messaged me back she said "Sorry about our date something came out that she can't exactly explain but if i let her she willl take me out" ofcourse what she doesn't know is i know everthing about what happned that night and i played it cool and told her dont stress it and its fine with me, im kinda tunred off about her lifestyle and the messed up thing is i actually do still llike her but I don't know what to do

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• generaly i believe past should remain in da past... unless she dd sth really bad :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• how do you still like her then?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know she's funny easy to talk to (in person) but then its this problem

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she has a lot of baggage. I think I'd pass

0|0
    0|0