Why do guys say they want a relationship but?

All they chase go after are party girls?
Never a girl who has goals mostly it's the party girls? WHY!!!

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Girl

• They go after the girls who are visible. Party girls get out more so guys have more chances to see them and like them. The girl with the goals is either at work or school most of the time and doesn't have time to go out so how will a guy find her?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• A lot of guys would never look to settle with a party girl. I'd go for the girl with goals and ambition all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • because you get to know people at parties very easy. especially if thereĀ“s alcohol. some people like me need alcohol to get over their insecurities and to even speak to girls at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • not all guys like party gals ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well come on, party girls will settle down eventually. Party girls get married too.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is always a matter of age and who you're going after.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not necessarily...

• But a very large majority of the time. In our age group most guys aren't looking to settle down, so they don't look for someone to settle down with, they look for someone to have "fun" with.

• Not all guys chase party girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they dress like sluts and are very suggestible. All good things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want a girl with goals and ambitions. I'm a college student who has big plans after graduation. Unfortunately, every girl I asked out said no so I'm assuming they do not have goals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're damn fools.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like good girls more

0|0
    0|0
  • Who does that? There not men yet then

0|0
    0|0
  • They're HOTTTTTT, and their tits are just flinging everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up "nice guy" online.

That's what you are. Except you're a girl.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Some people say they want one thing but they really mean another. Nobody that really wants a relationship will go after a party girl. Guys like that just wants someone that is fuckable not dateable.

0|0
    0|0
  • because they want sex from them

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe they want to settle with a party girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are hypocrites.

0|0
    0|0