Girls, Is this true?

Girls, Is this true?
Is this true?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! That's so true!

What Girls Said 19

• Ehhh I guess. I mean yes, the thought is the main thing that counts. A spontaneous guy is my dream guy. He doesn't have to spend tons of money for us to go on a date to some expensive restaurant. (It will still be nice every now and then) Nevertheless, I would be even more happy if he woke me up and said "babe I have surprise for you" then he surprises me and we go on a little adventure or something

• For some - not all.
    I think many girls need to realise that a relationship isn't just to be with someone that will buy you expensive gifts and take you on expensive dates. It's more about having that emotional connection with someone that just makes you happy - for many girls it's the little things that count such as a text "enjoy your day pretty" or a candy bar - so long as it's not a thoughtless thing. Depends on the individual I suppose!

• yes very true, and no one should ever spend 50 bucks on stupid flowers that die in 2 days anyway

• Yeah I would say so.

• It is very very very true for me. :)

• It's true for me but not most of the girls I know. There are way too many materialistic girl out there.

• Yes it's the thought that counts

• Yeah, it doesn't have to be exspensive or too much work. I'd appreciate the little stuff they do.

• Absolutely true. I couldn't get it into my ex's head that I didn't need anything expensive. A single flower and a lets stay in tonight made me feel great.

• Yup! Not that hard to understand.

• Oh man... I was answering based on myself.

Well, in general, it is not. Just some girls are this way. Most aren't. :(

• Pretty much. I would much rather flowers you've actually picked than something from a supermarked

• Not with every girl...

• Yes so true on so many levels

• Yes this is definatly true.

• yes , it's true

• yes, defiantly.

• I would yes this is very true!!! Just show a girl you are thinking of when she's not around. Let us know you care.

• It's true!!

• no it is not true, i mean maybe to some girls.. but speaking from a middle class 19 year old, i wouldn't mind a 10 or 15 dollar bouquet of flowers. 50 dollars is ridiculous. a candy bar is cute too! just buy 1 single rose to go w it and on a pice of paper write a short letter