I wasn't tagged and it hurt?

My feelings are hurt. My mil posted a pic on FB of her husband and her son and 2 daughters and said I'm so thankful for my family and didn't even tag me in it. I thought since I am very close to her and married her son she would see me as family and would have tagged me. Should I talk to her about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not really immediate family to her and if you weren't in the photo, that's likely why she didn't tag you. It doesn't mean she doesn't like you. It's just Facebook so don't worry about it.

• Don't bring it up to her. That's just going to create unnecessary drama between you.

• She kinda is its not really a family photo if she leaves a family member out. I'm married to her son by default I'm family. It would be differebt if we were just dating but you can't have a photo call it a family photo and leave out a member of the family. Its rude and inconsiderate.

• Were you in the picture? If you were and she didn't tag you I can understand it. But if not, you're making a mountain out of a molehill. My brothers take photos together all the time without me, tag themselves in it but not me and I don't get upset over it. It's not an indication that they hate me.

What Guys Said 5

• Yikes. FB makes so much drama!

Honestly, I doubt she did it on purpose. Maybe she only tagged people that were in the photo? Doesn't seem like a bug deal to me, but you're obviously allowed to have a reaction to it.

• u shouldn;t hurt boutsmall things like dat... being tagged isn't everything ;)

• She just might have forgotten because you weren't in photo

• Sweat the small stuff

• Dont take it as a slight, maybe nxt time and if blown off again say something

What Girls Said 7

• Well if you weren't in the pic then that's probably why you weren't tagged. Doesn't mean she loves you any less.

• If you weren't in the photo, that's probably why.

• I wouldn't bring it up directly, it could be awkward. Maybe just make it a point to show her through your actions how you feel in the future.

• Don't make a big deal out of it. Could be that you're not in the picture that's why she didn't tag you.

• I wouldn't make a big deal about it.

• ask your husband

• Why not just gi straight to the source.

• just talk to her then.