Guys, Why guys?

are so different in person and a complete different one over the phone?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• phone and in person are 2 different things because you don't get to see face/body expressions and while on the phone one could be multi tasking where his focus isn't on the phone.

What Guys Said 6

• Its easier to say things than to actually do them. Everyone is guilty of this. In relationships, a guy has to peacock to get your attraction. I could tell you "hey baby, im taking you out to dinner, then a walk at my favorite beach spot and then a surprise afterwards". But in reality, I don't have much money, so I take you to mcdonalds, then the usual beach spot (because I don't know many others lol) and then the surprise may be a bunch of flowers (but they can be expensive, so maybe an ice cream lol).

• Lots of guys are two-faced. They'll say or do just about anything to get you to "date" them, or into bed. This sounds fairly typical actually. I wish it weren't true of my fellow man, but it is.

• different in a good or bad way?

• I dont kow but the guy I like on Saturday we went for our first date after 2 months cause we did not hagn out in these 2 months. We had a godo tiem ont he date, we spoke for 4 hrs, we made out passionatey, hugged each other cuddle cause it was cold. We talked about many topics, his family my family, my hoobies he asked me about it, etc He even complimented me in the way I look 3 times. He even asked me whawt did I think about him. But now I asked him the saem thing over text and I even told him he was attrative and the guy replied the text with other stuff I asked him in the same text conversation but he never answer the question I relly wanted to hear from him what did he think about me and thanks very much for the lovely date.

• Many guys don't consider the phone to be an intimate place to have a conversation. If your there in person, it's easier to be intimate. :)

• split personality disorder I guess

• Maybe the guy has friends around him during a call.