Please Help, Friends With Benefits? What do I do? Guy's advice especially appreciated?

Hey Guys (and girls),

I met this guy online a while back, we talked for a while and then just kind of fell out of it, then he reached out to me recently and we decided to facetime for the first time, it went insanely well. We talked from midnight to 5am. Then we met up a couple days later and I slept over. He knew I was on my period before I came and still asked me to sleep over, so we fooled around and cuddled but no sex. It was amazing. We talked till 6 in the morning about everything, he said he felt very comfortable talking to me. The issue is, he just graduated college and he's from new york, he's going to move back home in a month and then go to Europe for 3 months and then back to NY. So he won't be living here anymore in my home state (Ohio) We talked a lot about it and at one point he was like, "I don't think we should see eachother, we're gonna get feelings for eachother and it isn't fair to either of us." I'm going to Europe too and we talked about meeting up when I'm out there. I expected after that he wouldn't want to hang out for another week or so but instead we ended up hanging out a day later. I told him I didn't want to sleep over because I'm scared of having feelings for him too and suddenly 2am turned into 7am and he told me he didn't want me to go, pulled me back into bed with him and wrapped me up in his arms.

There's something really passionate happening here. I have a lot of respect for this guy. I think he's one of the most amazing people I've ever met, and I really enjoy spending time with him. I'm at a loss for what to do or feel. I leave for London in 18 days now so we don't even really have the whole month. I don't see this becoming a relationship but I'm scared if I see him much more I'll want that. I know he likes me too, I can tell. I'm not sure if I should make a run for it or just dive in. We still haven't had sex and part of me isn't even sure if we should go there if we want to avoid really having feeli

Most Helpful Guy

• if u don't want u can simply decline... it's not bad and i gusss he won't judge u :)

What Guys Said 1

• Quite honestly you guys like each other but it may just be a fling... you never know... you have two options try dating long distance mainly never works but for some people it does... sex on the other hand is a decision you need yo make... if it was me I would try to avoid it if I have feelings for someone because according to me everything needs to be perfect both parties need to be comfortable hence it becomes somewhat of a memory that defines what your relationship is all about!!!

What Girls Said 3

• I'd avoid sex and spending too much time with him. It's probably not going to work out.

• I'm sorry but I've always found this "Friends with benefit" thing stupid.

• you should tell him how you feel.