Guys, is it weird for a girl to go on a dating website does that make her look deperate?

i am extremely shy and tend to turn down are run away from guys becuz of my own issues... but I think social websites are easier for me to talk to dude.. but Im scared because I think it makes females look desperate..

11

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of people try online dating. you're fine.

What Guys Said 10

• Most dating sites are fraudulent, but if you can find a good one, then go ahead. Oh and "females" as you say would have to be desperate if there were no guys on the site ;)

• Well, if that is true than there are a lot of desperate people in the world. Dating sites are very popular.

• No, I think that'd be something people would say about a guy on a dating site more than a girl. I don't think it's true either way but my family sure thinks it is in my case.

• Nah, it's perfectly fine. I used to be like that, but it just turned out that there are smarter and prettier people online than where I live. (not to mention EVERYONE'S taken where I live!! They pretty ones)

• Nah, Go right ahead.

• No it's fine. You need both sexes on the website or it wouldn't work

• No, we do that too... do we look desperate? ... because we are...

• tinder is basically a dating website js so like not really in my opinion

• it does not at all make hirls look desperate.

• What's desperate about it? It's just a different way to meet people. I've met women through online dating sites that I never would have met otherwise.