What are all your opinions on this... ?

Can a man still LOVE you and cheat on you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhm... tough question. I'd say no. There's no need to cheat if he loves you. And if he cheats is because you're no longer it's only one.

What Guys Said 5

• how does that contradicting shit make any sense.

• I don't normally like to be so black and white, but this one I'm sure of. My answer is an absolute NO.

• Yes, he can

• Yes no one is perfect and men constantly battle the urge to be with another women sexually!!

• However there is a thing called self discipline and we have to utilize it, even in our darkest hour. Although temptation is a bitch with no remorse!!!

• No, and that also applies to women who cheat as well.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't feel like he can. How can he love me but go out and do something to hurt me like that? I've been cheated on. In both my relationships. And I thought love was a factor in both, but obviously not. No man that claims ro love you will cheat. And that's just how I feel about it

• I don't think so!

• Yes. He can love you, but he doesn't respect you.

• I feel a man or a woman are able to still love that person even if they cheat on you. There could be many reasons why they cheated. Lust and Love are different.

• He can still love you, but he doesn't respect you.

• Yes. A guy can love you but cheat on you. But that doesn't mean he respects you, and it definitely doesn't mean you should stay with him. Loving someone isn't enough.

• No, it's not real love.

• No if you truly love someone you dont cheat on them plain and simple.

• Nooo lol if he loved you he wouldn't do anything ti hurt your feelingsss

• Yes, if you believe it is possible for someone to love more than one person.

• Or if he is just looking for fun.