Girls, a client of mine asks me out; we have a great date;I ask her out;no response; month later, she asks me out again, do I ask her out?

So, this girl who is a client of mine asked me out to lunch a while ago to discuss "business". It lasted over and hour and we didn't discuss any Business just talked about our selves. i had a great time. I asked her out and I didn't get a response. to keep things cool, I didn't say anything about It and kept working non chalantly. fast forward last week. She comes by my office for a meeting, brings me coffee, flirts during the meeting then asks me out to some event. i like this girl. She's mature, beautiful, intelligent etc. i don't know how to go about this sometimes though. It seems she really likes me but I don't know how to play this so I don't scare her away again lol do I ask her out after the event she invited me to?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems that she really does want to get to know you, but she isn't on that "crushing-on-you" stage yet. She's still enjoying her life on her own. You never know if she also sees other guys. I know that because I do that. Hahahaha. My advice is to not look desperate, also show her that you have a life on your own. Maybe text her one time (but not everytime!) asking her how she's doing. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• well did you say yes? if so why not go to the event and see how it goes?

• I'd say feel her out and bring up how you would like to this again. If she seems excited to go out again, then ask, if not, then don't

• she's not interested.

• So why is she asking me out again? I'm hanging with her tomorrow