Why doesn't my boyfriend like making plans?

My boyfriend of 8 months was supposed to make a plan for long weekend, he just texted me on Friday night late that we can go for camping somewhere that is 4h far from our place just for one night with some of his friends I texted him back and ask who else are joining us and where is this camping site he didn't reply that night and next day I sent him what is the plan he didn't answer for 4 hours and when he answered my question briefly, I checked the weather in that area found that it will be rainy so I replied that it is rainy and too far for one night stay and I was really pissed the way he replied my texts so late (already was Saturday afternoon) so I asked him please reply my text immediately I'm not that paitiont to wait 4 hours for one message!! After almost 5 hours he replied that I was busy today spending time with my mom and stucked in traffic! I thought that was really unfair that he waisted my time and even didn't care to call me and let me know about his plans and let me know that he is busy so I could make my plans! And since Saturday evenings he hasn't contacted me! What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you I would stop sitting on my hands and start doing the things you want to do instead of waiting on Mr indecisive to come up with a plan. It will make him mad to find out that you can think for your self but in the end he will see that he isn't the centre of your universe. This could cause him to be more willing to include you more in his plans

What Guys Said 2

• Dump him. That behavior is ridiculous and selfish. Talk about immature... sheesh. What is he, a college frat boy?

• How much do you love your boyfriend? He obviously does not return the same amount of devotion that you give to him back to you.

What Girls Said 0