A sexual question about blow jobs and face?

This is strictly for hook ups or strictly sexual attraction. My theory is that girls with a "hot face" (not always pretty, but just hot) is seen more as a girl who you want to get oral too. Sex too obviously but it's mostly oral. And if a girl has a banging body than its more sex. I forgot where I saw this but I completely agree.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more about her mouth. Her lips and tongue and teeth and smile. The kind of mouth one enjoys watching eat. So very sensual...

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • An attractive mouth... smile... full face of make up is pretty important for oral. .. but also nice hair. ... hopefully clipped on top!!! For full penetrative sex sure. .. a hot body but again her face is pretty important if you're on top of her

• I suppose this could explain the pretty girls with CSL's

• Never actually thought about that, interesting take.

What Girls Said 2

• Well it's also possible that guys would want to see the girl's face when she moans during sex. That's how I feel when I see a guy with a cute face

• this is very interesting i want to see results

• Hmm was always curious.