Why is my ex messaging me please help?

My ex is messaging me again we have not spoke for over a year because he was pissed I did not want to get bk together with him. I am happy now i have a boyfriend and I am sorting my life out but yesterday my ex started messaging again is it cheating if I message him bk I dont like or love him and I am happy now so why is he messaging me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't reply esp if you're happy now with ur current boyfriend. If he was msging his ex how would you feel?

What Guys Said 1

• Usually one can glean why someone is talking to them by questioning that person directly. A strange concept to some but the outcomes speak for themselves.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you text him back anyway? And why would you care about he is texting you? Just ignore him and block his number. Regardless what he is saying/texting, just ignore him. You are happy with you new boyfriend now so just leave that past alone.