If you're on a date and that other person talks about their ex most or much of the time, does that mean that they are friend zoning you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. Sometimes people need to be gently nudged that that kind of discussion is best left for them and friends and family, not for dates. I had someone tell me (albeit, in a really crappy way), over a decade ago and I stopped altogether. It had never dawned on me before (I know, duh!).

What Guys Said 2

• i wouldn't be thinking much because thats just fucking annoying lol. that would be it for me hahaa.

• I would think so, yes.

What Girls Said 2

• It means they are not over their ex - if they still talk about it, they still care about it. They are probably not friend zoning you, they may be using you as a rebound though. Be careful! Don't let your wall down right away

• No it doesn't it depends on their current relationship with the ex. I talk about my ex but we are only friends and I make it known very clearly