Why do guys lose interest once I show it?

It seems every time I start to gain feelings for a guy, they suddenly lose interest. Even if they have been chasing me for years. It's getting exhausting and I just can't figure out what's wrong with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with you. It is human nature to want what you don’t have until you have it. Then you start questioning whether you really wanted it in the first place.

Some of us outgrow that faster than others. This dilemma is a strong argument for being honest and fearless about your feelings from the start. If you are interested, say so. Nine out of ten people will go into game mode but the last one might say “Really, so am I.” Then you have something to explore.

The whole “playing hard to get” strategy, my God, who has time for that?

What Guys Said 3

• well how exactly do you show interest/feelings?

• May be they don't get it or you're doing it wrong.

• Nothing guys get taught to play mind games to get females hooked whether it works or not a lot of my guy friends do crap like this & it kinda works its part of an mythical alpha male bullshit 😐

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in the same boat! Don't get why as soon as the girl they are into shows an interest they just back off. Apparently it's because guys like "the chase" but fuck that shit.

• Either there's the same thing wrong with you as with me (insert sarcasm here), or it's not you, it's the guys... I don't know if it's commitment issues, liking the chase or some other crap, but it's annoying as hell.