Why is she jealous and always trying to get my attention when she turned me down?

I got rejected a couple months ago. I moved on and focused on self improvement. Now, I'm getting girls hotter than her and she's not happy about it. I honestly don't care about what she thinks. I'm just curious because it was a no now its a yes. Dafuq

3

Most Helpful Guy

• U know why dude. She's used to guys showing affection. Now that u stopped she probably thinks she's doing something wrong. So she's trying harder to get your attention. Ignore girls like that. Trust me.

What Guys Said 2

• she's an attention whore like many women are. they dont want you because you're not good enough to date but you are good enough to worship them and maybe be a potential back up plan.

• she's mad she missed out and is no longer the center of your attention. Sounds like an extremely shallow, vain, and narcissistic gal. Turn in the opposite direction and run... never look back!