Do you think you can fall in love this way?

So I've been talking to a guy on tinder for a week now and it has been awesome , we exchanged nrs and we are meeting on Friday , but I've noticed how much i enjoy talking to him now, not in love but are people able to fall in love with someone just by talking online or tinder? without having met them?
and why and how?

Most Helpful Girl

• I imagine its more infatuation right now. He makes you happy and feel good which sends messages to your brain. As with anything that makes us feel good we want more. And with that want comes the examination of why we want it. With people we tend to think love, but if this were a girl and you felt this way, you would more than likely think of her as becoming a good friend. Not to put down what you are feeling, but the beginning of a relationship most always feels good because we only tell people the good parts of ourselves. Just take it slow and enjoy all the getting to know each other parts. Good Luck :-)

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't say love because how the hell can you even know that right now. but I will say its common to feel the things you are feeling for a lot of people, especially newjacks, who start texting that way.

• I know a lot of relationships start on Tinder, but imao you can't really get to know anyone online.

You'd also have some success just picking names out of a phone book...

• I fell in love with a girl who I texting with almost everyday after about a year and a half.

• There's a tendency in this situation to fill the gaps in your interaction with fantasy. You have to be careful that doesn't sneak up on you. You don't know anything for a fact until you've spent a good amount of time in person. I say this both from personal experience and an experience a close family member went through.

• And yes, I did and still do love the woman I was seeing. Part of me still has hope she'll come back, but it's fleeting. I won't say these relationships *never* work, but you'd be well advised to be careful.

• You know, falling in love happens naturally. It's not something you think about at all.

What Girls Said 1