Leaving something bad because you know you can do better?

Ever dated someone you really liked but deep inside and deep down you know that the person you are dating isn't good for you and you know it will go downwards if you chose to be with him or her? So what do you do? leave or stay?

I recently chose to leave even though he made me feel great but i knew it was a bad choice if i stayed, i have worked so much on myself and work hard at school and at work and i had other dreams and i knew this wasn't the way for me so i left, and it did hurt a lot to leave but sometimes we need to chose ourselves?

Most Helpful Guy

• I left and their bitchiness afterwards emphasized how I'd made the right choice.

• Why did you leave?

• The list is long and I'll sound scathing if I go into it. Basically I thought she was an angel when we first met, then she got comfortable and started acting selfishly and doing stupid shit as well. The final straw was her getting fired from work so she key'd her boss's car, I thought that was ridiculous.

What Guys Said 1

• no... but if i was feelin bad, then yeah sure i'd leve

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes we only know what is good for us. We have to stick to it really. Compromising is always an available option in any relationship. It's just depends how much you want to invest into that relationship, if that person really means a lot to you.

• Leaving is the best option. Protects you from disappointment.