Why hasn't she replied to my text in 2 days?

So this girl I've been seeing for a few month went on holiday last week. we were unable to see eachother before she left but she sent me texts saying she was really sad she couldnt see me and see missed me and can't wait for "snuggles" wen she gets back. she text me throught the holiday showing me what she was doing, asking if I was ok what i was doing etc ... anyway I text her when she got back asking what her weekend plans where, she said she was bussy had things to get done. I text her back and said cool what are your plans for next weekend are you free? we had previously talked about doing something that Saturday as she is extrealy busy with work and its the only weekend she's free for ages. two almost 3 days have passed and she hasn't replied? she's never been the quickes at replying often taking a day or two but im confused as she was very responsive when she was on holiday and now she the complete oppisit. Maybe she is just busy as she's back to work, any ideas? if I dont see her this weekend then it will be almost a month and I'm slowly starting to lose intrest.

Most Helpful Guy

• still even if she was busy... couldn't she spare 2 mins to answer a text?

What Girls Said 2

• I think that she's just tied under with work. That she's not losing interest she's just finding it hard to find time where she is able to reply because she's that busy. I wouldn't worry about it

• she's not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she met someone else while on holiday.