Is there something wrong with me?

I am a US 6 with an hourglass body type. I have a tiny waist and D cup boobs. I'm not particularly tall or short but no guys even look at me twice let alone think about dating me. I get cat called all the time but I've never had a boyfriend. Is there something wrong with me? Everyone keeps asking me why I'm single but I don't know the answer. Please help. Is there anything I should do to make guys find me more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with you!

What Guys Said 8

• There's little you can do. In all likelihood it's not you. It's the guys who think they're out of your league and don't know how to approach you.

• maybe u are shy?

• You look attractive to me :) You're kind of young I don't think it's a big deal yet that you don't have a boyfriend.

• i dont see anything wrong with ur looks, dont know maybe smth wrong with ur personality? only people who know u in person can actually help u out here

• u seem shy, that is it... Shy attractive girls will find it hard finding a nice date because they are seen as intimidating by confident guys and mst guys

most guys will get a bit off putted by a girl who is not comfortable in her own skin or is very awakard, despite how hot she might be

• Your problem is that you wait for guys to approach you, rather than doing the approaching yourself. Try making a move on a guy, ask him out, even.

• a picture would really help here

• dress up as a clown. men love clowns... .

What Girls Said 2

• You're still really young

• Do you dress quite fashionably, take care of your hair/skin and wear makeup? Do you talk to guys a lot - ones that you could see yourself dating? its about more than figure, you have to be willing to make the first move, confidence is the most attractive quality after all

• yep, yep. I talk to guys quite a lot but I'm kinda awkward and cannot flirt :3