Feelings accur when?

My dating life has had its ups and downs. I joined an app called JSwipe and I met a guy. We been going on a few dates. This Saturday we'll be going out to the movies to see "ALOHA". Suprisningly he picked the movie which i wanted to see. I guess he knew without even asking. So being on our fourth date this weekend we've been opening up to each other. I never understand the right time to bring up how we feel about each other. Because we've kissed here and there cuddled watching a movie at my place. He knows his boundaries by how far to go. I want to play my cards right I want it to turn out to be good.

Sorry I meant *occur

What Guys Said 1

• guess he picked da movie u wanted to see... in order 2 pass as nice?

• He's been nice to me this whole entire time. His feelings have opened up more and I'm nervous to tell him my feelings when it's only our 4th date.

What Girls Said 1

• bring it up next time you cuddle.

• I'm so nervous. I mean last night he texted me I think it was opening up to me. He said "I miss kissing your sweet soft cheeks :)" I asked "are you trying to charm me?" He said "no I was just telling you how I feel." What now?