What do you think about him seeing someone else while we date?

This is my situation, we are dating and he doesn't like that I don't contact him much and that I can go days without doing so. He always make plans for us etc. I know that I should start doing it BUT what do you think about the fact that he starts seeing someone else, I think he has found another girl he sees now that I barley contact him.. We still talk a little of course but I blame myself because I haven't shown enough interest while he has been doing A LOT for me. He hasn't committed to me so I can't tell him not to do so. I know it's up to me whetever I'm okay with this or not but honestly I don't know if I should be upset about this? or should I step up my game and show him how much I truly care before someone else does? I am interested I'm just shy and going through a stressful time right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• guess since u are not official... he thinks he could go out wid anyone :)

What Guys Said 1

• Call him in morning , at the time he wakes up. Its amazing how mush of an influence can be a girls/boys voice the first ting in morning can be. Its brightens the day. Start to do this and lets say after a week , when u didn't call he will wonder , where are you.
    At least that worked on me. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• "I haven't shown enough interest while he has been doing A LOT for me."

yeah you definitely need to step it up. You cannot make a guy do all the work without you showing interest. That is unfair and it makes total sense that he's out there looking for another girl who will give him what he wants. If you don't like that then you need to confess your feelings quick.