Girls, would you consider seeing someone if they were honest with you and told you they enjoyed wearing some ladies clothing?

I ask this because I am in this position. I am completely straight and not questioning my gender, but I really enjoy what women's clothing does for me. Not only is it more comfortable, but it makes me feel sexy and more confident. Please be nice, but be honest with your opinions.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, but I probably wouldn't. This is a strange situation for me and it's hard to understand.

• I understand and respect your opinion, but I will stay true to myself and go with what I find comfortable. It's only clothes that aren't noticed in public.

• You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 6

• What kind of clothes do you like to wears jeans? Tongs? Bras?

• Would love to try jeans. I wear yoga pants in private, ladies undies. And maybe a satin slip to bed.

• Plus you're super cute

• Lol thanks. You should check out my takes on why I do it.

• If I didn't have to be a part of it and you PROMISED not to stretch out my leggings I'd probably be ok with it. Also, mens socks are wayy better than women's

• Well. Its cute! I don't mind at all

• No. I'm sorry. Be whoever you'd like though

• It depends. If it was someone I knew at least a little bit, I would try to be understanding. Probably ask a couple of questions.

• I would wait to tell her until you were a couple of dates in, but I do think that honesty is the best policy. You have to find someone that loves all of you, and being honest about who you are and what you like is huge. I have to say that initially I would not personally see someone who I knew liked dressing as a woman. However, if I got to know them and there was a chemistry, I can't say that I wouldn't want to see him anymore.

• See the thing is I don't dress as a woman. I wear girls undies under my guy clothes. So on the outside I look like a normal guy.