Girls, Are my standards too high for me to ever get married to a women?

So I'm a Christian and are my standards to high for me to ever find someone to marry? I'm a guy and 22 and I'm in no way looking to get married anytime soon. But are my standards to high to find a women?

Here is what I'm trying to find in a women and the ones with the checkmarks are the most important ones. I would consider dating a mother with kids if we really hit off though.

1. She has to be a Christian and love God more than anything and be a bible reader daily. If not she is automatically disqualified √

2. She has to accept people for who they are √

3. Is financially responsible to a certain level

4. Is warm and kind hearted towards people

5. Wants to stay pure until marriage √

6. Has goals √

7. Likes to kiss and cuddle

8. Does not mind hugging or holding hands in public √

9. Likes sports

10. Has a good sense of humor

11. And is somewhat emotional towards others

12. Can keep a conversation to a certain level.

13. Gets somewhat jealous

Are re my standards to high? Your thoughts please and thanks

14

Most Helpful Girl

• A mother with kids isn't "pure." I mean you can probably find someone who fits that but it will limit your options. But I guess if these are all really important to you then shouldn't go for less because you'll be unsatisfied with her which wouldn't be fair to you or her.

What Girls Said 13

• You are fine with your standards. She may not be easy to find but she is right for u

• She will be easy to find if you have patience and loyalty to push through hard times and if your are truly payin attention to her.
      I know a lot of girls like that where the guys can't get over some bad quality about them. Like their insecurity or unwillingness to be open. Or they are too loud. There's always one thing that throws us off

• Sounds regular to me

• "2. She has to accept people for who they are √"

Seems to me like you should take your own advice in some of those request.

• I don't think so. Two of your standards are confusing, though. You want a girl who loves God and the Bible more than you. But in the Bible it says that God does not approve of gay people. Yet you want a girl who accepts others for who they are. Most hardcore Christians aren't exactly kind to LGBT people so that might be a deal breaker.

• Kinda b/c I'm a Christian and god is my everything but I will admit I do not read the bible every day but my parents do and I learned a lot from them... I have also been told I'm heartless at times but I think people should earn my kindness and when they do they get all of it. Aaaaand I hate crying so that marks off the emotional part

• you have too many demands, you only need 3 - 5 characteristics. in order to find someone who "2. She has to accept people for who they are √" you need to be open to and accept them for how they are. the right women is out there for you but it might not be in the way you thought.

• These qualifications are fine but don't automatically disqualify a girl because she is not super religious some of the most open-minded people I have met aren't super religious

• Question for you, Are you a Southern man? Your expectations are reasonable. The only issue is most woman that fit this description have higher expectations than the average woman. So remember, she will also be picky.

• It will be hard to find her! But good luck!

• Well that's me and I'm looking for that in a guy so I don't think your standards are high

• You're not even that good yourself , lmao

• I fit 11 of those. But "automatically disqualified" for not reading the bible daily is treating love like a sport or a science... I'm a romantic and don't believe in such things. I could be wrong but you don't sound romantic.

• Not at all! I'm all of those, except #9 (though I do enjoy swimming from time to time, even with leg problems & scoliosis). I want a partner with these things and more ^^ I think you're fine.