Would you rather be with an assertive and able man/woman, even if it meant you'd butt heads from time to time... Or a dependant house wife/husband?

Would you want a fairly submissive SO (man or woman!!), even if it meant he/she absolutely didn't work, but instead took care of the house, and cooked and whatnot?

How many people even have the ability to comfortably provide materially for even just two adults? ... let alone any possible future children?

• Assertive/able
  • Amicable/dependant
*crosses his fingers and hopes he has the wording and semantics correct to convey the question as he meant it*

Most Helpful Girl

• I want an actual person with their own opinions and desires and aspirations who knows how to assert themselves.

• So if a man genuinely *wanted* to tend house, cook dinner, maybe get the kids too and from and help them with their homework, and all the other things, then he's really not a person? 😄

• Erm..."I don't want to live on this planet anymore" *dramatic and in my best "professor Farnsworth impression*

• This is an awkward argument.

Good day sir.

What Girls Said 5

• I want an assertive man who's real not a fake kissing my ass

• Submissive people bore me.

• I want a capable man whom I KNOW has his own opinions and will state them, but is able to compromise with me. Dishrags and doormats aren't attractive.

• i want someone with dreams, people who want to soar in life, with their own thoughts and opinions. I can't be with someone who doesn't want to take control of their own life.

• I'd rather be assertive.

• That's great, but what sort would you rather be *with*?

• Same. I want what I can give. No more, no less.

What Guys Said 4

• assetive 8)

• I don't mind arguments, but they're dangerous for whoever is on the other end.

• i dont mind the girls who are assertive and know what they want. tell it like it is, but i just dont need tell me what to do. or i will tell you where you can go.

• I like assertive and dominant women, so it's definitely A for me.