Best places to find guys?

I'm still in high school, and it's really hard for me to meet anyone new. I live in a small town and all the guys in my school are same ones I went to pre-k with, so it's really hard to see them in a romantical light. So how and where do I meet new guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe online expand your horizons on sites that interest you.

• I've tried going online quite a bit, but the guys I usually meet are only down for hooking up, and I'm not into the casual sex thing.

• If your not into sex you will have a hard time finding a guy regardless

• I'm into sex, but not in the first week. I like knowing what I'm getting myself into first.

What Guys Said 2

• underwater :)

• Well, I've never exactly been a strong swimmer, but it's worth a shot in my case, haha.

• outside, heard its horrible. maybe people in your street and around your area?

What Girls Said 2

• The mall? I guess.

• I live an hour and a half from the nearest mall, and trust me, I've tried haha.

• The worldwide web.

• Been there, done that, but all I receive are dick pictures and people wanting casual sex. Woe is me, haah.

• haha poor girl.