This guy only wants me for sex. Should I do it?

He only wants me as a hookup because school is ending soon. Should I have sex with him?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd honestly make your first someone you're closer with

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• do it ONLY if u wanna have sex and ONLY

0|0
    0|1
  • If you want to have sex only for sex, then go for it. Just be safe. If your afraid you'll gain feelings, then its a no no.

0|0
    0|0
  • seems like you don't, so no dont do it. Bang who you wanna bang, don't bang who you don't wanna bang.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, please wait until you're 18 at least... Your sex man can get into serious trouble if he's caught.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to have a hookup? If yes, then do so. If you don't want to, then no,

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, if you only want to have sex. Not if you have some naïve dream that you can change his mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • no... he has bad intensions apparently. don't make a bad decision

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 4

• in my opinion u playing dangerous for pregnancy & STDS... just think about ur self worth, don't be used because people do talk & u dont want the title as "easy"sex should be with someone whom u care about.. u deserve to give urself to someone who care about u and not just a quick nut bc u can find that from anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to...

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is do you actually want to? Casual sex isn't frowned upon in modern society anymore, unless you're from a more conservative community. However, If you're having second thoughts, maybe you shouldn't do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No
    filllller

0|0
    0|0