Is he ignoring me or is he really busy?

Me and a friend recently went on a date and hugged and kissed, etc. anyways things were fine for a couple days after but now he reads my messages and doesn't reply to them. i asked him if everything was okay and he said he was just busy with work (he works at a 24 hr walmart full time). but before we would talk every single day. I have tried keeping my distance but no luck. should i confront him about it? why could he be ignoring me? or is just busy

• Busy
  • Ignoring
  • Other (specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• basically busy = i don't wanna talk wid u mstly...

What Guys Said 1

• If he's taking a while to reply he's probably busy. If he's reading and not replying he's ignoring you.

What Girls Said 3

• Who really knows? If a guy wants to talk to you, he will. I wouldn't contact him anymore. I know it's hard, but you need to show him you're busy with your own life too. And it's important that you are. Don't make him the center of your universe.

• I would leave it, if he gets back to you take it from there, if not forget about him.

• he's just busy.