How do I stop being desperate?

I don't want a relationship because i don't need it in life BUT I really want a relationship because I'm a sexually frustrated loner. No matter how much I tell myself I don't want a relationship, loneliness inevitably creeps in and discredits all of the reasons I don't want or need a relationship.
girls can smell desperation. How do I get rid of this stench?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a hobby to get immersed in or volunteer somewhere, it'll take up so much of your time that being desperate shouldn't be an issue.

What Girls Said 2

• Just constantly date and have sex with different people like I do.
    Simple dude :)

• Just stop caring!

• It should be that easy but it's not.
      I'm constantly reminded of my lack of SO, with the media subliminally throwing it in my face every second of the day, it's kinda hard to ignore

What Guys Said 4

• wot makes u GO desperate then? ;)

• I don't know, but you are damn eloquent and thoughtful for a 16-year-old.

• Go out with confidence

• I haven't got that much

• Get it dude who gives a fuck if u get shot down 100 times, there is a victory in there! Start with the finest, the one u got no shot with and work ur way down! Now take ur shy unconfidente ass out there and ask that hot girl out

• You can't, the stench clings to everyone like the smell of burger fat clings to people who work in McD's.