Should I stay with a guy that's leaving to another state for good in 2 months?

There's this amazing guy I've been talking to for a while, and I really really like him. He feels the same way about me, and we've talked about committing to each other for the summer, but he leaves in 2 months to a different college in a state far away, & he won't be coming back. Every day I feel like I'm getting more and more attached to him & I don't want things to be over but I know that's what it's going to come to anyways. Should I just continue with him for the summer, or just end things and try to get over it because that's what it's going to come to anyways? There's just so much I want to do with him before it's over..

Most Helpful Guy

• u can keep contact via Skype though... no?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's over, forget it, even if he was going to study I think he would have a chance to come and see you at last 1 or 2 time per month, but saying he will never comeback mean's it's over, forget it and move on..

• i think it's over...