Girls, Do opposites attract? Would a blond haired blue eyed girl be attracted to a brown eyed black haired dark complexioned man?

Updates:
But, are you more attracted to the opposites?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a bit more than opposite. I think that term really applies to personality, like an introvert and extrovert. It is cultural standards. I've already got my eyes on the prize, but I think the problem may lie in the beliefs rather than the race, as long as the person does not forces his/her beliefs of course relationships would work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a tiny, 'thick', blonde, blue eyed girl. My partner is a really tall, very skinny (he's recovering from an eating disorder), brunette, dark brown eyed guy. We're both white, but he is, in many ways, the opposite of me. Our personalities are especially opposite, from our temperament to our studies. So I would say that opposites do attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.
    Haven't you seen interracial couples?
    Of course there are those who aren't attracted.
    But there are plenty that are.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I am:)

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, it's possible. That's why interracial couples exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! I guess that's why as a Puerto Rican girl with a hispanic accent I'm strongly attracted to white guys with British accents (;

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always but they definitely can, yes. I see a lot of couples who are "opposites" like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more about opposite personalities, not opposite looks. But I don't see why opposite looks wouldn't attract too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys my coloring but I normally go for someone with heart and kindness and strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I Love My Opposite Lol <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so!

0|0
    0|0
  • As a short, pale, blonde chick dating a really tall, hispanic, half-black guy: yes. :)

0|0
    0|0