Hey! I got one queston! no racism tho, um well I reaaaally like white guys and I was just wondering if they like date latinas? or even like them?

White guys and latinas?

Updates:
question* lol

0|0
8|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, some white guys do and some don't.
    I'm a Latina and my boyfriend is white. It all depends on the person and what they prefer. 😊

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Umm this is COMMON SENSE I thought but i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MTM1ODM0MzU0Mzc.jpg

4|0
    0|0
  • Latinas are freaking attractive BUT I'm not white so I don't think my opinion matters here lol, however I'm sure that there are a lot who do and others who don't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I base who I would date on personality and how well they take care of themselves. People of all races that I have seen so far have attractive women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love latin women and have dated many

1|0
    0|0
  • yessssss they r cute :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes Latina girls are gorgeous we like them most certain :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I looooove latinas. I've dated more latinas than any other ethnicity. Damn I am so attracted to Latinas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right here baby! I looooooove Latin woman omg. I love the whole culture to be honest. I took Spanish all throughout middle school & high school

1|0
    0|0
  • My dream is to be with a Latina! Unfortunately, they are extremely rare in this part of the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • We love them ! Now take that fine ass out there and cop a white boy

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes they sure do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone likes Latinas lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure most of them do, you look white to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like rainbow gurls 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Some white guys do and some don't. I'm a white guy and I personally like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I didn't know Middle-Eastern chicks were classified as "latina". Anyway both are cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • It varies from guy to guy but I like latina women. Don't meet too many of them though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white guy and I like them! :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course yes. I like latinas girls

1|0
    0|0
  • people of any colour can like people of any colour

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the maturity and personality and behaviour

1|0
    0|0
  • If she meets my criteria and all being equal with women of other races and nationalities I would choose a Latina first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Lots of them do!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lookk... In this world we have lot of people!!! Some white/ brown/ black... But at the end... What you like, others might not like... So with that saying... Yes, some white guys like latinas/ and others don't...

1|0
    0|0
  • some do and some don't

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they like, this is stupid to me because I'm brazilian and is considered normal and basically close/same people at least in my city.

1|0
    0|0
  • ARE YOU FOR REAL
    UH YEAH THEY DO
    GOOD LORD THESE QUESTIONS

1|0
    0|0
  • I think many do :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Who doesn't like latinas? Probably a rock under some tree

0|0