Should I tell him how I feel?

So I dated this guy for a little over a month and I broke up with him because he was barely talking to me (like once or twice a week and pathetic conversations). I never lost feelings for him though and I didn't want to break up with him. It's been almost a month since the breakup and I'm still going to his prom in a couple of days. That might be the last time I ever talk to him... should I tell him that I miss him? Even though I know he probably doesn't feel the same way, I feel like I need to tell him how much he still means to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, why not? You don't have anything to lose. Seriously, a rejection by this guy will not end your world. If he doesn't want to get serious with you, then go to the prom with him, have a good time and talk to other guys there! Opportunity is knocking!

If he does get serious, you might need to do the hard work to find common ground. For example, if you want him to open up to you and seem more interesting, you gotta ask him some hard personal questions. If he can't handle it, then it turns out he isn't really into you. Again, not the end, just on to the next one.

What Guys Said 3

• yup u can tell... although don't expect he'll respond in a positive way :/

• no, unless you want him back. keep away, itll just mess with his head more if u tell him that you miss him. he will automatically think, "well why the hell did she break up with me then?" it will only make him angry.

• Always tell him how u feel honesty

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him, what have you got to lose? He may noy respond in the way you want but at least you told him and you won't regret anything.

• you should tell him!