Tired of being rejected on dates:( ?

I'm a very mellow down to earth kind of guy, but I sometimes wonder if it's cause i'm short and skinny. Most of the time I can only get one or two dates out of a girl before she moves on. Why don't girls give it more time to get to know me? It takes a while for people to be themselves anyways. All these girls I meet online, which is why I think I get rejected since they go on a date with me and then realize oh he's short and pretty skinny.

Most Helpful Girl

• you just have bad luck...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• hope at least when u say short u are not within the range 5'6"-5'9" :|

otherwise better realise u are not short!

• If you think negative then you are bring on negative results. If online does not work why repeat the same act. Have you ever thought about church and going on a distant mission to help do something for the poor. What you will find may surprise you.

• All you can do is keep trying, otherwise you'll end up an old loser like me hanging out in his broken down trailer drinking cheap wine and whacking off to porno.

• Its all about confidence

• Dont give up dude