Guys, is this a deal breaker?

Guys, is it a deal breaker if you meet an amazing girl but she has no relationship or sexual experience? The reason she has no relationship or sexual experience is because she was focused on setting her career and education first.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all.

What Guys Said 19

• I wouldn't be bothered by her having no sexual experience. To be honest it's actually a plus because knowing that you are her first and that all of the pleasure that you give her will be her first would be a great feeling. However, the reasons being "focusing on career and education" just seems like a bit much. Having sex doesn't automatically ruin your career. You can have a full session of sex before you even finish watching a TV show.

• I get what you are saying. It is just my way of excusing why I have not had sex yet.

• Don't use dating sites. I went that route too and it was terrible. Both girls I've dated (and had sex with) were actually from GAG. Dating sites attract a different "breed." Sites like these that aren't meant for dating are where you usually find the right people. You meet due to common interests or something and things progress naturally. For example someone asks a question, you give them a very good answer or vice versa, you send them a private message or vice versa. Next thing you know you are chatting on Skype. 6 months later you are holding them in your arms and kissing.

• See, I couldn't meet someone on GAG or just in a random chat area. To me that is way too scary. I am hoping there will be a better luck on eharmony. Plus, I do other things in my community to meet people. SO hopefully, just getting out there guys will start approaching me :)

• I could understand that. but if she is one of these "waiting til marriage" whackjobs then no way I am dealing with that. I really don't want to date a virgin but as long as she is ok to do it that is fine.

• If you're attractive and have an average sex drive then I'd say it's a turn on. Definitely prefer that over a girl who has slept around.

• With the exception of teenagers, I do not date virgins. To me sex is just natural and fun, if a girl well into her 20s is still a virgin we clearly have different value systems.

• Now, how could you say that. Different values, hmm... What if the girl is open to it and wants to have sex but just doesn't rush into?

• Just because you are past that does not mean all is lost. You still have time left. Maybe your asexual? If you are 100% content with out having sex then there is nothing at all wrong with that. But if you do have a sex drive you have already lost a lot of time and regret is one of the worst feelings there is in life.

Maybe you should ask yourself why it is you "couldent" do it by a third date. Are you sure those values are your own and not values that were spoon fed to you? Do those values serve you or are they holding you back? You only get one life...
      On a side note... are you really a virgin? Look your anonymous so it does not matter. But I feel like its more likely to win the lottery than to meet female in her 20s who has never had sex... Have you never had a desire for sex? Do you live in a really small town? Whats the back story here.

• First, no way I am asexual... I want sex and have a very high sex drive. Am I a virgin? Yes, unfortunately I am. I did live in a small town, everyone knew everyone. Second, I never did the bar scene because I really do not like the taste of alcohol. Third, I desire sex very very frequently. Finally, I tend to be a bit shy.

• No, it's very admirable, but I would say don't get blind by the awful.

• What do you mean, do not get blinded by the awful?

• Not being in the dating world for a while or being new to it can have feelings blind what is going on. I planned to marry a girl and had a ring, but she was comparing me or belittling me while saying "I love you, your the only one, or I don't want anyone else," but she was talking with someone else several months prior to ending it with me. We were together for a while, but didn't realize until it was over that she wasn't a good friend to me either.

• I am sorry this girl was that mean to you! Not right :(

• errrrrr kinda of... ok ok if i loved her, i'd b ok!

• No, not for me. Everyone has to start somewhere. if it is a problem for him, move on because he is an idiot who is not worth your time.

• Quite the contrary, when I was your age I would have considered that a plus.

• Nah, I don't care at all. If we have similar views of love and sex, then I'm good.

• Not a deal breaker, but definitely makes you wonder whats going on if she's in her 20s and hasn't banged/dated. Lots of people stay virgins for religous reasons and thats obviously fine, but no relationships would raise an eyebrow

• Nope. We would have that im common

• Nope not a deal-breaker just a girl version of myself basically...

• I don't care about a girl's previous experiences at all. In fact, I deeply respect women who choose to first build a career and get an education, rather than jump into relationships all the time.

• I'd welcome it as I have no sexual experience either

• Nope not at all

That focus means she's a great person not a drip

And hey what better way to get experience than with someone you love

• This is true! I can't wait to experience it with someone I love :)

• No, it's not deal breaker if just shows that she that she knows what he wants and it get it no matter what.

• Absolutely nothing wrong with that in my mind. What would you think of a guy who was like that?

• I would not think nothing of a guy that was also a virgin.

• That's hot girl that has brains and that knows what she wants is hot

• Oh, I know what I want in life. Just can't seem to find the right person.

• But what are the trates that by are wanting in a guy see me I make a lot of money but I have a little weight does money matter to u or are you the type of woman that doesn't care about money and wants a mAn that can treat you like a queen and love u for ever

• Money isn't want matters but they have to have a career and can support themselves. I want a guy that treats me right, what girl doesn't want that? My biggest thing is they can't smoke, treat me right, have some physical attraction, likes being active (workout, fishing, outdoor type guy), and has a career.

• Absolutely not, you might be good girlfriend material as long as you're not to clingy (people tend to be clingy in their first relationship). But don't go telling him that you've never been with anyone until you get to know him better.