The girl I love loves another guy. How to stop crying?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ouch, I feel your pain. The guy I love loves another girl, even though he said he loved me once :( (we never got to being officially together though). Cry as much as you need to, that is okay and might help you feel better. Try and do some of these things afterwards though: numfarofthedeathwokclan.tumblr.com/.../jhnnystorm-tips-for-what-to-do-after-a-really

Hopefully you have close friends and family who will support you and you can talk to them about it. Write out how you feel maybe. Keep posting questions like this on the internet and let strangers be nice to you, because attention is nice and that is okay; let us give you *virtual hugs*. And accept that her not loving you back is not your fault and does not mean that someone you love won't one day love you so much you forget how it felt to be this low <3

What Girls Said 2

• Just give yourself time to move on.

• Just know that she's not worth your time, you'll find someone who loves you. Don't be stuck on her if she's not going to love you back. The best thing is to move on. It might be hard at first but that's the first step you will have to accomplish! Try to avoid her as much as possible.

What Guys Said 4

• easy, cut her out of your life, tell yourself you'll never be together, find something that will keep you busy, go out with friends and talk to as many new girls as you can. Most importantly though, cut her out of your life and move on.

• Start dating a new girl

• forget her... for yer own sake! 8)

• Detach emotionally man, do it now!