What was your first date like?

Most Helpful Girl

• We went to a Steak n Shake and he spilled chili on his pants. We laughed it off and then went to see a movie. I can't even remember the movie now... But he tried the whole yawn and put his arm around me thing then he second guessed himself and just reached for my hand instead. It was cute. Then my drink lid decided to let Coke dribble down my shirt and he made a comment about we both need to learn how to spill proof ourselves. I would say for a first date, it was pretty decent. No major disasters. Plus the date ended with the whole adorable awkward first kiss thing.

What Guys Said 7

• She noticed me around school, one night her dog was an icebreaker in the neighborhood playground. The next time we got together, we watched night at the Roxbury underneath the slide and sang where do you go by haddaway and danced in the gravel. I was 14 and she was 17, I looked older for my age. Knowing her was a great experience.

• we ate 3 tubes of yogurt and...

• It was awesome and so sweet

• I hope I don't ruin it whenever it happens...

• I think u wil have an awesome time

• I can't remember. Dating isn't really a thing here.

• My first date hmm I had. A place. Called the eagles nest at night I took her up there 200 ft looking over the mountains and the lake. We had candle light dinner and we danced all night I bought her roses was her favorit

• I'm having my first date this weekend and I'm 25. FINALLY!

• aw you making me feel bad :(

• she texted back, the date is on

• im happy for you

What Girls Said 7

• We went to my senior homecoming together. I picked him up and got lost on the way to dinner. We ate pizza and I ate a pizza all by myself. Then we went to my school and made out for like 30 minutes and then went dancing where I showed him how I can not dance. At all. And somehow almost 4 years later... I managed to keep him :p

• His car was in the shop so i had to drive but we had been best friends for 3 years so i didn't mind. It was a Sunday so we went to church then he took me out to Red Robin. He took me to my favorite movie that had just come out, which was HSM3 at the time. We sang the whole time. I went to a bible study with him where i met all his friends. Went back to his house and before i left i got his first kiss ever… which was pretty freakin amazing :-) He was really nervous since he had never kissed anyone before.

• It was slightly awkward haha.

• I ended up walking home lol

• I hope it will be nice and not forward.

• An double date agreement with a friend that backfired.

• Never had one #loner4life

• We fucked then I flew back home