Will my ex girlfriend try to get back with me?

A few days ago my girlfriend broke up with me after 3 months and it was totally unexpected. One day she seemed like she cared more than ever then two days later she says that our relationship isn't going to work out. But what did not make sense to me is when I asked her why she's doing this and if I did something wrong she said that I did nothing wrong, nothing was bad between us, that I am the "sweetest guy she's ever met" but she says she's going to be busy over the summer and decided she no longer wants a boyfriend. I don't understand what would make her change her mind after 3 months of dating, but she said more than once that it had nothing to do with me and she still wants to be friends... I'm still pretty confused about why she did this and if she will try to get back with me. Anything helps!

Most Helpful Girl

• i doubt she will.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• sweetest guy... do u believe she was really meaning it dude? 8)

• Prob not if she brook it off

• Well, but she still said she has the same feelings as before. I don't really know what to think, that's why I'm asking lol