Girls, Girls please give your opinion please?

I was curious as to why women say they want a man that doesn't play games, but then they play games like crazy immediately after saying it. Why do they flirt and not agree to go on dates? Why do they ignore you even if they like you? What's the point of wasting my time and money? If you like a guy, why can't it just stay at that? Do girls want guys they can't have? Do you like it when guys ignore you? I really don't get it. It's such a annoying mind fuck and I really just don't bother asking women out because I know they will do something weird and I'm not interested in games nor am I a puppet.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Mind games don't make sense to me. I hate playing them, I hate having them played on me, and I don't like it when my friends engage in them either. Only questions up there I can answer -some girls are naturally flirtatious -or friendly and don't see it as flirtatious -and aren't using it to express interest. Liking a guy often stays at that, since a lot of girls won't ask guys out. Some girls do like the unavailable, although I've never understood why. No, having guys we like ignore us isn't pleasant.

What Girls Said 6

• I think a lot of those girls think that if they show that they like you and want to be with you too quickly, too easily... that once the guy has her, he is going to get bored with them and leave.

• The women that do that are incredibly immature.

• 1) maybe because they want to play around or not sure if they like that guy yet
    2) they want the guys to run after them
    3) i actually i thought the same thing but i think its because of LOVE control them
    4) Because girls get bored really easly and we are stupid
    5) no we hate when guys ignores us

It just that girls are dumb and basically you have to live with them. Sorry

• A lot of girls just like the attention

• We like to see you work hard for us. It makes us feel worthy.

• we make no sense.