What's a good second date?

So I just went on a first date with this girl, and it went well. What we did on the first date, is I took her out to dinner, and then we watched a move, and went back to my place and ate ice cream and watched breaking bad. Upon dropping her off at her place, we hugged and kissed.

well anyways, I'm thinking about getting to get her with her again on Sunday, what would be a good second date? I was thinking about cooking dinner together at my place since we both like to cook, that is something we can do together. I was also thinking about making creme brûlée for desert, and maybe buying a few candles and some wine. Does that sound like a good second date, or is that over doing it?

Do do you have any other ideas for a second date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on a 4 hour night time cruise if you can

What Girls Said 1

• Omg yes it is great idea! (:

What Guys Said 4

• Cooking at home is a smooth move. I would be worrisome bout how much romantic feel you're throwing into though. Personally I would ax the candles and get some cool jazz instead.

Good luck

• no candles. nothing to cute

• Yes, of curse she likes it because she don't need to pay go head.

• Your idea sounds like a solid option. That, or a nice but reasonably priced restaurant should work.

• Thanks, and while I do like the restaurant idea i don't want to go out to another restaurant because we did that on our first date. Thanks though.

• That makes sense. Another solid option is to do a physical activity, such as bowling, mini golf, or pool/billiards.