Uncomfortable situation. What should I do?

I have been hanging out with a Russian and he has been pretty nice with me. He is 20 and i'm 18. The last time that i saw him, he wanted to hook up. I'm still virgin and he know it, but there's not pressure. I'd really want to, but i'm a little bit scared because I don't know what would happen after that.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I couldn't imagine having sex with someone with whom I wasn't already in a committed relationship. I wouldn't feel comfortable unless I really know them well, and had built up trust with them.

Before you do anything you might regret, make sure you feel safe. Don't push yourself out of your comfort zone. Remember it's okay to stop at any point, even after you've agreed to do it, and even after you've begun something.

If you really think you can trust him, have a talk about it and then think it over for at least a day or so. I've never heard anyone say they regretted waiting a little longer to make sure they were ready. :)

What Girls Said 0